TADINE - SENSUALITY OF SANDALWOOD
A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
The muffled light of dawn slips through the flower beds. A fine shadow sneaks among the roses, jasmine, camellias and irises. With her delicate green thumb, she awakens the dazzling fragrances of a garden with an imperial destiny.
DimensionsH: 6,5 cm Ø: 5,5 cm
Weight: 270g / 9.5 oz
Burning time: 55 to 60 hours
Head Notes: Bergamot, Kaffir Lime, Spices
Heart Notes: Chinese Camellia, Egyptian Jasmine, Turkish Rose
Base Notes: Indonesian Sandalwood, Iris, White Musks
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.