GLORIA CHRISTMAS EDITION - Firewood and spicy notes
A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Trudon welcomes here carols and children’s choirs. Celebrating this luminous momentum, the scented candle Gloria warms the room with the scent of firewood – composed of notes of Indonesian Patchouli, Haitian Vetiver and cedarwood. Wrapped around it are spicy notes of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg, and a hint of citruses (Italian lemon and orange from Brazil).
DimensionsH: 6,5 cm Ø: 5,5 cm
Weight: 270g / 9.5 oz
Burning time: 55 to 60 hours
Head Notes: Cardamom, Orange
Heart Notes: Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg
Base Notes: Amber, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vetiver
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.